Gotham Air recently started their first scheduled helicopter flights between Manhattan and JFK, and Manhattan and ERW. Tomorrow for the holiday weekend they have rides available for $99 in the morning if you’re looking to getaway for the weekend and would rather take a helicopter to JFK than a taxi.
Helicopter Ride Details:
A little more about Gotham Air:
- Flights available seven days a week
- A one way fare is normally $199 – $219 dependent on departure time
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres provided by world renowned Chef Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery
- Beverage services available for afternoon flights
- Luxury helicopter interiors feature Hermes leather furnishings
- VIP lounges and ground support concierge services
- Inclement weather guarantee backed by Tesla; Gotham Air will pick up guests at their home or office in Manhattan and whisk them to the airport in a sleek Tesla S on rare occasions when the winds are too high or the cloud cover is too low
Though it is last minute, if you’re looking for a neat way to get to JFK tomorrow, you may want to check out Gotham Air.