This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Gotham Air recently started their first scheduled helicopter flights between Manhattan and JFK, and Manhattan and ERW. Tomorrow for the holiday weekend they have rides available for $99 in the morning if you’re looking to getaway for the weekend and would rather take a helicopter to JFK than a taxi.
Helicopter Ride Details:
A little more about Gotham Air:
- Flights available seven days a week
- A one way fare is normally $199 – $219 dependent on departure time
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres provided by world renowned Chef Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery
- Beverage services available for afternoon flights
- Luxury helicopter interiors feature Hermes leather furnishings
- VIP lounges and ground support concierge services
- Inclement weather guarantee backed by Tesla; Gotham Air will pick up guests at their home or office in Manhattan and whisk them to the airport in a sleek Tesla S on rare occasions when the winds are too high or the cloud cover is too low
Though it is last minute, if you’re looking for a neat way to get to JFK tomorrow, you may want to check out Gotham Air.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.