We teamed up with our favorite award booking service, Juicy Miles, to giveaway a complimentary award booking service. Readers could win a complimentary award booking for up to 4 tickets on the same itinerary. We are thrilled Juicy Miles offered up this prize especially with all the redemption activity going on lately.
Have you emptied your Delta sky Miles award account balance yet? A lot of people have been redeeming Delta Sky Miles at a fast pace due to the removal of the award charts and higher priced close in booking.
Free Award Booking Giveaway
We gave the chance to enter to win 1 complimentary award booking from Juicy Miles. The best part is the award booking is good for up to 4 passengers traveling on the same itinerary. This covers Juicy Miles award booking fees only and does not cover airline fees and taxes (responsibility of the winner).
Congratulations To The Winner
We selected one lucky winner, however they never claimed their prize. So we have selected an alternate to win the complimentary award booking service prize.
Congratulations to Kalboz who will now be able to book 3 people plus himself on his next award booking for free (excluding the cost of taxes and airline fees of course).
How To Enter
All you had to do is enter was enter through one of the following methods:
- Leave a comment in this post answering the following question:
- Where are you redeeming your Delta Sky Miles and do you think Delta removing their award charts was friendly?
- Example: I’m going to Bora Bora on Delta’s partner Air Tahiti. Delta’s unfriendly move is not cool.
- Tweet@ @ @Delta + where you want to fly on an award ticket
- Bonus points if you add in if you think the award chart removal was a good idea
What Is Juicy Miles
Preferred Award Booking Service – Juicy Miles
Juicy Miles is a top notch award booking service. They will do all the work to find you the best award itinerary for your preferences.
I’ve known Adam for a long time and have trusted him with all of my referrals. He has assembled and runs an amazing team at Juicy Miles.
Adam is the proud founder of Juicy Miles LLC and loves helping others travel for free. His obsession with points and miles began during his freshman year at college. After browsing Flyertalk and Mileage Workshop, Adam pulled the trigger and signed up for his first Citibank AAdvantage credit card and MCI phone line (25,000 mileage offer). Back then, both deals were churnable and in no time at all, the college freshman had enough miles to travel to Europe and Asia in First Class for free, multiple times. Needless to say, he was hooked! Fast forward a few years and Adam of course ended up in a job with a travel requirement…which meant extra miles for awards! He continued educating himself on the mileage game and took some pretty incredible trips each year, including a family vacation every December…all with miles. As his colleagues and friends started to hear about and see pictures from his trips, they wanted in and Adam began to assist them with their bookings, Juicy Miles was born. Adam is also the author of the Point Me to the Plane blog on BoardingArea. Adam’s favorite award trips from 2013 include his Singapore / Cathay Pacific First Class trip to Bali, Thailand, and Hong Kong as well as his First Class Emirates Shower Suite A380 experience to the Maldives. Adam covers AA / oneworld, UA / Star Alliance, and Delta / SkyTeam bookings.
How To Use Juicy Miles
One of the best parts about using Juicy Miles is they make it so easy to work with them.
Step 1: Complete Your Request Online
All you have to do is fill out your request online by answering 11 questions and then click submit. They’ll reach out quickly with the details on next steps.
Please be sure to let them know Points Miles & Martinis sent you in question #11 by entering something like:
- Points, Miles & Martinis
- Points Miles And Martinis sent me!
- Etc…appreciate the mention we sent you
If you aren’t happy with Delta’s moves and plan to redeem your miles for an award ticket, be sure to check out Juicy Miles for any award booking help.
- 2015 Delta Award Chart For Reference – Bookmark This Post
- Delta’s New Economy SkyMiles Award Chart Analysis
- Delta’s New First/BusinessElite Award Chart Analysis
- Delta Award Redemption Charts Were Released
- How Delta’s New Five Tier Economy Redemptions Stack Up
- Major Delta Changes Coming Tomorrow- Switching to a Revenue Based Earning/Redemption Program
- How Delta’s 2015 SkyMiles Program Will Impact You
- Delta Launches One-Way Awards for 2015
- Delta Quietly Changes Paid Upgrade Program
- New Delta Platinum Medallion Choice Benefit Selection Options
- Another Delta Devaluation: Delta Removing Award Charts
- How To Use An Award Booking Service To Book An Airline Award Ticket