Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
British Airways just announced a offer for British Airways Executive Club Members to earn up to 115,000 bonus Avios this summer after three roundtrip flights in first or business class.
The great thing is that these flights can be on their OneWorld partner airlines: American, US Airways and OpenSkies. For those passengers traveling in coach you’re still eligible for this promotion, though you’ll earn a lesser amount of bonus miles.
Here’s a thank you gift for you, as one of our Executive Club Members: earn up to 115,000 bonus Avios when you fly with us.
Simply register, then book a qualifying, round trip, transatlantic flight* and fly as an Executive Club Member between now and August 7, 2015.
Hurry, register today and start earning bonus Avios on up to three round trips.
Here’s how the bonus works:
Terms and Conditions:
- To be eligible for this promotion, British Airways Executive Club Members at least 18 years of age who are locally enrolled and residing in the United States, Canada or Mexico must (i) register for the promotion between May 7, 2015 and August 7, 2015, inclusive, at ba.com; if you are not a current Member, you must enroll in Executive Club and register; and (ii) after registering sufficiently in advance of outbound travel, book and then complete qualifying flights by August 7, 2015. British Airways (“BA”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Members. By taking part in this promotion, Members confirm that they accept the terms and conditions of the offer.
- Existing bookings made prior to the promotional period do not qualify and this offer cannot be applied retroactively.
- This Executive Club bonus Avios offer is valid on qualifying British Airways, American Airlines, Finnair, Iberia, OpenSkies or US Airways operated and marketed non-stop flights to the UK or Europe. Member must purchase and fly on a full-fare transatlantic ticket for travel beginning and ending in the United States, Canada or Mexico for flights in the following booking classes (which are unrestricted or have limited restrictions):
(i) on British Airways operated flights, includes fares booked in First class, Club World Business class, World Traveller Plus Premium Economy or flexible/non-restricted World Traveller Economy class: F, A, J, C, D, R, I, W, E, T, Y, B or H;
(ii) on American Airlines operated flights, includes fares booked in First class, Business class or flexible/non-restricted Economy class: F, A, P, J, R, D, I, Y, B or H;
(iii) on Finnair operated flights, includes fares booked in Business class or flexible/non-restricted Economy class: J, C, D, I, Y, B, or H;
(iv) on Iberia operated flights, includes fares booked in Business class or flexible/non-restricted Economy class: J, C, D, R, I, Y, B, or H;
(v) on OpenSkies operated flights, includes fares booked in Biz Bed/Business, Prem Plus/Premium Economy and flexible/non-restricted Eco/Economy: J, C, D, R, I, W, E, T, Y, B or H;
(vi) on US Airways operated flights, includes fares booked in Business class or flexible/non-restricted Economy class: J, R, D, I, Y, B or H;
This promotion does not apply to flights marketed or operated by franchises, including Comair, Iberia Express, and Sun-Air, or any other code share partners or oneworld Alliance Members.
- It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that the booking/selling class of the fare purchased qualifies for this promotion. Please confirm prior to purchase. For bookings on ba.com, simply click on the flight number hyperlink on the “Choose your flights” page and refer to the booking/selling classes listed above in 3. (Discount Economy class fares, including those booked/sold in K, M, L, V, S, N, Q, O, or G fare classes, do not qualify for this offer.)
- Member may earn the specified bonus on a maximum of three qualifying round trips on eligible transatlantic tickets purchased and flown as an Executive Club Member: (i) For the first round trip flight, 20,000 bonus Avios in first and business class or 5,000 bonus Avios in premium economy class and flexible/non-restricted economy class; (ii) For the second round trip flight, 40,000 bonus Avios in first and business class or 10,000 bonus Avios in premium economy class and flexible/non-restricted economy class; (iii) For the third round trip flight, 55,000 bonus Avios in first and business class or 15,000 bonus Avios in premium economy class and flexible/non-restricted economy class. Half the round trip bonus will be posted after each eligible one way flight segment.
This is a great deal if you’re headed to Europe this summer, so I’d recommend signing up for it even if you’re not sure if you’ll have a qualifying flight. In the past when British Airways has offered a similar promotion, American will usually offer the same one so be on the look out to see if American follows.
Do you plan on taking advantage of this offer? Feel free to comment below!