This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is another new Amex Offer for You available in my account this morning! I just love these offers and am able to save so much money by simply adding these offers to my eligible American Express cards. If you think that you can use these offers, be sure to add them to your account now because a lot of times, there are limited enrollments on these Offers for You.
New Amex Offer For You – Amex Gift Card!
- American Express Gift card, spend $200, get $10 statement credit. Expires 7/31/15.
American Express gift cards have the $3.95 fee but, you will still make a little money on this deal.
There have been so many great Amex Offers for You lately that if you are paying attention (and have a few Amex cards), you are really racking up the savings! I love these offers and this is one of the best benefits of being an American Express cardholder!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- American Express Offers For You
- American Express Small Business Saturday
- Why I’m Getting The SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.