This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Looking for a cheap stay at a full service Hyatt hotel? Well, the Hyatt Raipur located in Chhattisgarh, India is extremely cheap. I picked some random dates this summer and fall and they were offering rates for just 2,750 Indian Rupee per night which comes out to $42.90 per night.
Using a conversion calculator you can see that this full service Hyatt hotel is under $43 a night. Now if you want to do the Hyatt Diamond challenge and stay 12 nights here, it could cost you $516, so that could always be an option.
Hotel Features of the Hyatt Raipur include:
- 105 contemporary guestrooms, including four luxury hotel suites
- Generous work area / iPod docking station/ complimentary Wi-Fi access / media hub
- StayFit at Hyatt
- eRoom facilities
- Wireless Internet (complimentary) in guestrooms and public areas
- Airport transfers upon request
- 24-hour Concierge and Room Service
- Laundry, dry cleaning and pressing service
- In-room dining facilities
- 4, 740 sq ft pillar-free Hyatt Ballroom with a clear ceiling height of 18ft
- Two additional meeting/private dining rooms
- Largest meeting facility with open air terrace in Raipur
I’m sure there are cheap Hyatt Place and Hyatt House properties across the world, but for those looking for a full-service Hyatt hotel it’s hard to beat $43.
I challenge you though to see if you’re able to find any cheaper full-service Hyatt properties in the world, if you find anything feel free to comment below!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.