This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I you have never applied for the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express now (EXPIRED) is a great time for you to consider doing so! For a limited time, American Express is offering a special offer where you will earn 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles and 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. But, this offer is available to first-time Platinum Delta applicants only. Here’s a breakdown of all the benefits of this card:
Limited Time Sign Up Bonus: 60K Delta Miles – Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express – expired
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express (EXPIRED)
- Special Offer Expires July 6, 2016: Earn 60,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you make $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Additionally, earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 miles on every dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight – that’s a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle into your seat sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Terms and Conditions apply
This card has so many great benefits and this is a great limited time offer that is good only for a limited time. (EXPIRED)
- This is a limited time special sign up for the 60,000 bonus miles plus 10,000 Medallion Qualifying Miles after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months and a $100 statement credit after making a Delta purchase with your new Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express in the first three months.
- If you spend $25,000 in a calendar year you’ll receive an additional 10,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion Qualifying Miles. If you spend $50,000 in a calendar year you’ll receive an additional 10,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion Qualifying Miles.
- This card includes an annual Companion Certificate! You will receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card that is valid for a round-trip Economy Class Companion ticket with the payment of applicable taxes and fees within the 48 contiguous United States.
- All for a $195 annual fee.
- All BUSINESS CARD OFFERS
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.