Starwood and Delta have teamed up to launch an offer where SkyMiles members can earn 1,000 bonus SkyMiles on their next stay from now through January 31, 2016. As a reminder, you can join Crossover Rewards where you earn miles on top of Starpoints when you stay with SPG.
Terms and Conditions:
- To receive miles in lieu of Starpoints®, recipient must have their Delta SkyMiles number saved to their Starwood Preferred Guest® profile. Bonuses earned from eligible room rate bookings will be converted automatically into miles, will be credited to your Delta SkyMiles® account and may not be transferred back to your SPG account. If recipient does not have their SkyMiles number saved to their SPG profile, the bonus will be awarded in Starpoints. Member may save their frequent flyer number to their profile at spg.com/frequentflyer
- This offer is valid for eligible stays booked on the AIRPRODL rate plan and completed between June 5, 2015 and January 31, 2016.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur. Minimum stay of 2 nights is required to earn bonus points.
- Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in North and Latin America.
- Guest must be an SPG member to be awarded bonus miles.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Book online, call your travel professional, or call (877) 782-0150 and mention rate plan AIRPRODL.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
- Unless specified, bonus miles earned through this promotion/offer do not count toward elite-status qualification or elite status.
- All SkyMiles rules and regulations apply and can be found at http://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/skymiles/program-rules-conditions.html
If you have an upcoming stay with Starwood and are looking to earn bonus SkyMiles, you may want to check out this offer.