This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
United has been emailing out some targeted offers to MileagePlus members with the opportunity to earn either bonus miles, premier qualifying miles, or even a regional premier upgrade after taking a flight between New/York Newark (EWR) and Los Angeles (LAX) or San Francisco (SFO).
This offer is valid for flights between September 17, 2015 through February 29, 2016, but note you must register and that this appears to be targeted.
Register, fly and earn the bonus of your choice.
Pick your offer and register today to earn your choice of bonus when you fly our p.s.® Premium Service between New/York Newark (EWR) and Los Angeles (LAX) or San Francisco (SFO).
- Register and choose your bonus by February 15, 2016
- Book your travel by February 29, 2016
- Complete travel between October 25, 2015, and February 29, 2016
Terms and conditions
- Only original recipients of email invitation to the offer can register and participate in this promotion.
- Registration is required by February 15, 2016, and before ticketing.
- To qualify for this offer, eligible members must register, purchase and complete paid, qualifying segments between New York/Newark and Los Angeles or San Francisco within the qualifying ticketing and travel periods.
- Ticketing dates: September 17, 2015, through February 29, 2016.
- Offer is valid for travel beginning on or after October 25, 2015, and completed on or before February 29, 2016.
- Offer is valid on segments flown in F,A,J,C,D,Z,P,Y,B,M,E,U,H,Q and V fare classes.
- The offer is valid on paid qualifying segments flown on United® or United Express® and it is not valid on United-marketed codeshare flights operated by other carriers.
- A segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing.
- Participating members must choose one of the three offers during registration, and the selection will be applicable to all qualifying activity under this promotion and may not be changed.
- Bonus may be earned for a maximum of (A) 100,000 bonus award miles if you choose the bonus award miles offer, OR (B) ten RPU if you choose the RPU offer, OR (C) if you choose the PQM offer, 35,000 PQM between registration and December 31, 2015, and an additional 35,000 PQM between January 1, 2016, and February 29, 2016, each in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- PQM cannot be redeemed for award travel or other awards.
- Bonus Premier qualifying segments (PQS) and bonus Premier qualifying dollars (PQD) will not be awarded as part of this promotion.
- The offer is not valid on government fares.
- Flights on award travel tickets and other tickets that do not earn Premier qualifying credits do not qualify for meeting the requirements of this offer.
- Passenger must be a member of the United MileagePlus® program for travel to qualify for this offer.
- Qualifying flight activities must be credited to the MileagePlus account by February 29, 2016, in order to qualify for this offer.
- Bonus choice will post to your account 6-8 weeks upon completion of qualifying activity.
- E-Ticket® purchase required. Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the United States, District of Columbia and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside of the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply for tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change without notice.
- Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Hat Tip: Loyalty Lobby
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.