Check your Amex accounts for targeted Offers for You where you can get $20 back when you pay your cell phone bill and/or your cable bill. Via Dealswelike, these offers came out this week and can be used 2 times per card for a total of $20 per targeted Amex card for each offer. This could really add up if you received these offers on multiple cards. Unfortunately, I didn’t receive either of these offers. I wish I had because these Offers for You are pretty great since you likely have both a cell phone and cable bill to pay. This is some nice savings just for paying your bills with Amex!
Amex Offers For You $20 Back On Cell And Cable Bills
- Cell Phone Bill, At&T, Sprint, T-Mobile or US Cellular, Spend $75, Get $10 back, 2x, expires 1/31/16.
- Cable or Satellite Bill, Spend $50, Get $10 back, 2x, expires 1/31/16.*
*Only for services provided in California, New York, New Jersey, and Illinois.
These Offers for You are pretty awesome, if you were targeted for them. Be sure to check your Amex account and add them to your eligible Amex card/s.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
Personal American Express eligible card options include (but, not limited to):
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Platinum Card® from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express