Hyatt Gold Passport and Chase have teamed up to offer Hyatt Visa Signature Cardholders an exclusive dinner, which will be in New York City on October 22, 2015. Be sure to check your email if you live in NYC and are a cardholder looking to attend. Note, that this event does have a charge of $100 per person, however it’s at Del Posto, which is a great restaurant so I think
Special Anniversary Winemaker Dinner
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29
Join us for an invitation-only celebratory evening to commemorate the five-year anniversary of the Hyatt Visa Signature® Credit Card launch. This special occasion will feature a night of fine wine and elegant dining at one of New York’s most celebrated restaurants.
Thursday, October 29, 2015, 6:30 p.m.
85 10th Avenue, New York City
$100 per place setting
- This unique epicurean five-year anniversary celebration will include:
- Welcome reception with wine and passed assaggi
- A specially prepared four-course dinner featuring palate-enlightening Italian cuisine created exclusively for the evening by Executive Chef Mark Ladner
- Customized pairings featuring the distinctive and luscious, fruit-driven wines of Sonoma County’s St. Francis Winery & Vineyards
- Tableside discussion of menu and wine with St. Francis Winery & Vineyards President & CEO Christopher Silva
- Appearance from Del Posto Executive Chef Mark Ladner
- Commemorative gift created especially in honor of the five-year anniversary of the Hyatt Visa Signature Credit
- This unforgettable experience is being made available to you and your guest for $100 per place setting and includes taxes and gratuities for dinner and wines.
Terms & Conditions:
Offer valid only until 10/26/15. Attendees must be 21 years or older. Place settings are for one individual. Place settings are extremely limited and are available on a first come, first-served basis only available while supplies last. Offer is only available to the Hyatt Gold Passport member named in the email and cannot be forwarded. Offer is non-transferable and non-refundable. Payment must be completed with a valid U.S. issued Visa Signature card and full payment is due at time of booking in order to confirm reservation. Limit of 2 place settings per cardholder. Visa reserves the right to modify or cancel any event at any time upon notice to participants. In the event of such cancellation, cardholder will receive a full refund in connection with participation. Schedules and staffing are subject to change. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Taxes and gratuities for additional activities or services not included in the offer (e.g., coat check) must be paid by purchaser. Place settings are not for resale. Void where prohibited. All Reward Program and online sales terms and conditions apply. ©2015 Visa Inc.