This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Need new luggage? American Express has a nice Offer for You where you can score a $15 statement credit on your $75 purchase at eBags. When you combine this offer with 20% cash back offer from TopCashBack and 20% off promo code, you are in for some nice deals!
Sweet Triple Dip eBags With Amex And TopCashBack!
1.) Amex Offer for You:
- eBags.com, Spend $75, get $15 back, expires 7/13/16.
20% Cash Back through 5/8/16 when you shop through TopCashBack portal.
3.) Use promo code TRAVEL to get 20% savings on your purchase.
4.) You also get free shipping over $49 at eBags.com.
This is a really sweet triple dip on eBags.com. Let’s look at what your order could look like if you implement these deals. Shop around and see what deals you can find!
As an example:
- Go through TopCashBack to get 20% cash back
- Let’s say you pick out something that is $95
- Use promo code TRAVEL to save 20%, brings it down to only $76
- Ships free over $49
- Pay with your eligible Amex card with Offer for You loaded to trigger the $15 statement credit.
- Total cost:$95- $19 (20%) = $76 – $15 statement credit – $15.20 cash back = only $45.80
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles®Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton HHonors(TM) Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.