American Airlines is in the midst of an airport lounge refurbishment as they continue to renovate old Admirals Clubs, and open some new locations as well. Below is a rundown on what’s to come:
- Chicago (ORD)
- London Heathrow (LHR)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW)
- Miami (MIA)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
We’re giving all our Flagship Lounges an updated look, including the 3 we’re adding to new cities. Starting in spring 2017, lounge access will be expanded to customers booked in Business and First Class on A321T, Trans-Atlantic, Trans-Pacific and deep South American flights.
- More room for you to spread out and relax
- New kitchens to bring you more fresh options
- Premium beer, wine and spirits
- Updated interiors with additional power and privacy options
- More staff in each lounge for the highest level of service
- Los Angeles (LAX) Terminal 4
- Miami (MIA) Gate D15
- Miami (MIA) Gate D30
- New York (JFK) Concourse B
- Chicago (ORD) Gates H/K
- Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) Terminal A
In addition, American has renovated their Arrivals Lounge at London Heathrow which includes 29 spa showers featuring C.O. Bigelow products.
It’s an exciting time at American with all these renovations and new additions to their lounges. Between the Flagship Lounges, Admirals Clubs, and Arrivals Lounges, I can’t wait to check them all out!