This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There have been a bunch of new American Express Offers for You lately. One that popped up a couple days ago is pretty sweet if you were targeted for it. Unfortunately, we didn’t have this offer on any of our Amex cards, but reader Madelyn sent this over. Be sure to check your account to see if you have this Offer for You eligible on any of your Amex cards and add it!
Amex Offer For You $50 Back On Airfare
- Spend $300 on Air Travel, Get $50 back, expires 10/31/16.
- Offer valid only to eligible US card members for purchases made directly with passenger airlines.
- Offer terms do not exclude gift cards.
I love Amex Offers for You and save so much money! Offers for You is just one reason to have an American Express Card. Check your Amex account and post a comment if you had this Offer for You or different ones.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
HT: reader Madelyn