Earlier this week, Delta opened their newest Sky Club at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. This new location is right past airport security between Concourses A and B, making it their second club in Seattle.
Per Delta Air Lines,
Exclusive to the Seattle A/B club are:
- Spa services from Asanda Spa Lounge, featuring seated chair massages with guided meditation audio/video by Deepak Chopra in addition to a full line of spa and wellness products for purchase from Comfort Zone and Stay Well
- A partnership with acclaimed Chef Ethan Stowell, who will provide locally inspired fare exclusive to this location
- Beecher’s “World’s Best” Mac & Cheese, made with a combination of its Flagship and Just Jack cheeses, available on the buffet
- A 60-foot suspended sculpture created by Paul Vexler and a Pike Place-inspired pixelated mural by Craig Alan McMillan
- Large windows with View Dynamic Glass – energy efficient, intelligently tinting windows that keep the Club temperature and sunlight at optimal levels, eliminating glare and the need for blinds or shades
In addition to chef crafted items, guests can enjoy a buffet including bagels, hard-boiled eggs and yogurt for breakfast, as well as soups, salads, veggies, crackers, dips, fruit and snacks throughout the day.
- The renovated club in Raleigh-Durham is set to open in late November 2016, and will offer additional seats, more accessible power and a new food and beverage area.
- A new club expansion is coming to Newark in late 2016, including a redesigned bar and more food options.
How To Get Access:
There are many credit cards which provide access to the Delta Sky Clubs including the new one at Seattle. As reminder both the American Express Platinum Card as well as the Business Platinum Card from American Express provide complimentary SkyClub access.
This is truly a great new addition for Delta in Seattle and I can’t wait to try out this Sky Club the next time I’m passing through the Pacific Northwest.
Have you have a chance to check out the new club? Feel free to share your thoughts below!