Southwest Airlines launched a deal with fares from $29 one way (and up). You have to book by December 1, 2016 for travel in the U.S. November 29, 2016 through May 8, 2017, and travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid January 17, 2017 through March 2, 2017, and April 18, 2017 through May 8, 2017. Many of their routes are on sale, so if you have upcoming travel plans in the next few months, be sure to take a look.
Also, if you already have Southwest tickets booked, they’ll credit you back the difference in a voucher if your flights have gone on sale, making this a great deal!
Make sure to use a card that will earn you bonus points on your airline purchase, like the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express which earns you 3X points for flights booked with airlines! You can read all about the additional new benefits of this card here, like the new $100 airline fee credit!
Sample Flights Available on Southwest Airlines:
Las Vegas, NV to Long Beach, CA for $29
Baltimore/Washington, MD to Boston Logan, MA for $39
Providence, RI to Washington (Reagan National), DC for $49
Terms and Conditions:
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from November 15 through December 1, 2016, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid November 29, 2016, through May 8, 2017. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid January 17 through March 2, 2017, and April 18 through May 8, 2017.
- Domestic and San Juan, Puerto Rico travel blacked out November 22-23, November 26-28, December 21-23, December 26, 2016 and January 1-2, 2017.
- Domestic travel is not valid on Friday and Sunday. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.