This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
The new World of Hyatt loyalty program launches March 1, 2017, which will be a game changer for the hotel industry. New elite tiers include are Discoverist, Explorist, Globalist, which reflect the aspirations of members as they travel and expand their world.
- The One Trick To Prevent Your Bag From Being Checked
- Delta’s New Sky Clubs in Minneapolis and Newark
- New Limited Time Sign Up On No Fee Blue For Business Card Amex
- New Increased Offers Amex Blue Cash Cards
- Overview of New World of Hyatt Program
- Leveraging SPG Category Changes for 2017
- Southwest Airlines Standby Earlier Flight Policy
- United Airlines Launches New Basic Economy Fares
- American Airlines Basic Economy Fares Now Live
Now through Tuesday, February 28th, 2017, you can score a free Shake Shack ShackBurger when you download the new app and use promo code “shackappy”, to celebrate their new app that recently launched.
- Discounted United Airlines Awards to Mexico
- Last Call Free Shake Shack Burger!
- Score JetBlue Flash Fares From $20 One Way
- Sweet Deal 50% Off Starbucks Gift Card (targeted)
- Everyone Saves $8.62 At Amazon Off $50 Today!
- Book 3rd Night Free Venetian Or Palazzo Las Vegas!
- Save Up To 36% With Starwood Hotels
- Deal: Andaz Peninsula Papagayo Resort $50 Credit Nightly
- 10x Points Restaurants Offer Amex Blue For Business Card Ends Tomorrow! Expired
- Qatar Airways Up To 15% Off Flights
- TopCashBack Double Cash Back Today Only!
- Up To $50 Uber Credit Buying Soda
- Free $20 Best Buy Code With $200 E-Gift Card Order
The 519 room Westin Denver International Airport offers unbeatable airport access airport with a modern and urban design, making this one of the hottest new airport hotels that opened. Check out our full review of our recent stay here.
Drink of the Week:
- A signature Margarita onboard Delta featuring Avion Silver Tequila
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.