Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
The new World of Hyatt loyalty program launches March 1, 2017, which will be a game changer for the hotel industry. New elite tiers include are Discoverist, Explorist, Globalist, which reflect the aspirations of members as they travel and expand their world.
- The One Trick To Prevent Your Bag From Being Checked
- Delta’s New Sky Clubs in Minneapolis and Newark
- New Limited Time Sign Up On No Fee Blue For Business Card Amex
- New Increased Offers Amex Blue Cash Cards
- Overview of New World of Hyatt Program
- Leveraging SPG Category Changes for 2017
- Southwest Airlines Standby Earlier Flight Policy
- United Airlines Launches New Basic Economy Fares
- American Airlines Basic Economy Fares Now Live
Now through Tuesday, February 28th, 2017, you can score a free Shake Shack ShackBurger when you download the new app and use promo code “shackappy”, to celebrate their new app that recently launched.
- Discounted United Airlines Awards to Mexico
- Last Call Free Shake Shack Burger!
- Score JetBlue Flash Fares From $20 One Way
- Sweet Deal 50% Off Starbucks Gift Card (targeted)
- Everyone Saves $8.62 At Amazon Off $50 Today!
- Book 3rd Night Free Venetian Or Palazzo Las Vegas!
- Save Up To 36% With Starwood Hotels
- Deal: Andaz Peninsula Papagayo Resort $50 Credit Nightly
- 10x Points Restaurants Offer Amex Blue For Business Card Ends Tomorrow! Expired
- Qatar Airways Up To 15% Off Flights
- TopCashBack Double Cash Back Today Only!
- Up To $50 Uber Credit Buying Soda
- Free $20 Best Buy Code With $200 E-Gift Card Order
The 519 room Westin Denver International Airport offers unbeatable airport access airport with a modern and urban design, making this one of the hottest new airport hotels that opened. Check out our full review of our recent stay here.
Drink of the Week:
- A signature Margarita onboard Delta featuring Avion Silver Tequila
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!