This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Earn 100,000 point bonus and learn how to upgrade to Hilton Honors Diamond Status with this credit card.
- 100K Bonus And How To Upgrade To Hilton Honors Diamond Status
- Can You Pay Your Taxes With A Credit Card?
- United Airlines Passenger Dragged Off Plane Due To Oversell
- Score Almost $10,000 By Giving Up Your Seat on Delta
- Did You Get Your 20,000 Delta Bonus Miles?
- Scorpion Stings United Airlines Passenger Onboard Plane
- Difference When Delta Oversells Flights Vs. United Airlines
- Delta Offering Generous Compensation For Weather Delays/Cancellations
- How To Score $11,000 in Oversold Bump Vouchers
- Several New Routes Announced for Alaska Airlines
- Hyatt Partners With Staycast For In-Room Streaming
Delta Air Lines has increased their compensation amounts for volunteers willing to take a later flight in oversold situations. Delta will now allow offering up to $9,950 if needed to avoid involuntarily denied boarding.
- 20% Transfer Bonus Etihad
- Free Entrance To National Parks
- Don’t Forget Hilton’s 2K Everyday
- JetBlue 1,000 One-Way Flight Certificates Anywhere
- JetBlue Flash Sale From $30 And Double Dip Opportunity – Hurry!
- Airfare Deals From $49!
- $40 Back JetBlue Amex Offer For You!
- Deal Alert Fares From $39!
- $25 Rewards When Book $50+ Booking.com
- Flight Review: Virgin Atlantic New York (JFK)- London Premium Economy
- Review: Dole Plantation, Hawaii’s Pineapple Experience
Drink of the Week:
- Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.