This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
For better or worst, beginning May 8, Southwest Airlines will no longer book flights over capacity as part of their selling process.
- Southwest Airlines Will No Longer Overbook Flights
- Security Breach: Air Marshal Leaves Loaded Gun In Aircraft Lavatory
- Man Kicked Off Delta After Bathroom Emergency
- Why Open a Credit Card Before Graduating College?
- Hilton New Points Pooling Benefit
- Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner May Soon Have 3D Printed Parts
- Giant 3 Foot Rabbit Dies On United Airlines Flight
- Delta Adds More New Routes from Boston
- Delta Partners with BLADE to Offer Helicopter Service in NYC
- My Replacement Southwest Drink Vouchers Arrived 3 Years Later….
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar and Park Hyatt St. Kitts Updates
More bad news for United, as a 10-month old rabbit was found dead after a taking a flight from London-Heathrow to Chicago O’Hare to its new owner.
- Deal Alert Score Cheap $20 Fares with JetBlue Flash Sale
- How To Save Money At Universal Studios Orlando
- Claiming 15,000 Delta Medallion Qualifying Miles To Earn Status Faster
- Double Cash Back And A Great Deal On Household Products!
- My IHG Accelerate Promo What’s Yours?
- Deal Alert International Fares From $59!
- Hilton’s New Summer Promotion: Earn Double Points
- Deal Alert: Southwest Airlines Fare Sale from $39
- Marriott Up To 3,000 Bonus Points Every Night
- Starwood Save Up To 47% Off Hotels!
See our review at the new Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen, which is a World of Hyatt Category 5 property starting at 20,000 Hyatt points per night.
- Hotel Review: Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen
- Lounge Review: Mera Business Lounge Cancun (CUN)
- The Bar Downstairs at Andaz 5th Avenue Spring Mixology
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.