This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Hurry on over to your Amex account/s this morning as there are a couple of new American Express Offers for You available today. Be sure to add these to your eligible Amex card/s and to use the Trick For Saving Amex Offers For You On Multiple Cards.
AT&T $20 Credit Amex Offer For You 3x New!
I had this one on my Business cards and with the option to do this 3x per card, you can really rack up some savings if you have AT&T. Not as good as other Offers in the past, but still saves me money on bills I would have to pay regardless.
There is also a new promo loaded to my cards where if you are a first time purchaser of Yelp Ads, you can get $300 off $300 or more:
Post a comment if you had these Offers for You or different ones! I love Amex Offers for You and save so much money with them! See more Amex Offers For You related to Travel here.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.