This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
If you are looking to earn more Hilton points, consider the Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express and the Hilton Honors American Express Card.
- Amazing 70,000 and 60,000 Delta SkyMiles Bonuses
- United Passenger Removed from Plane after Not Getting Upgraded
- How To Get a Complimentary Hilton Gold Status Upgrade
- Delta Oversold Flight Compensation; Maximum Amount You Can Bid Online
- Aeromexico 737 Collides at Los Angeles International Airport
- 20K MR Points New Blue Business℠Plus Credit Card From Amex
- Great News On the New No Fee Blue Plus Card From Amex
- Good News For Delta Upgrades
Looking for an amazing mileage run deal on Delta? You can fly in Delta One Business Class from Los Angeles to Puerto Rico, connecting in New York (JFK) for $365 each way, with several dates now through the rest of the year.
- Mileage Run Alert: Los Angeles- San Juan in Delta One Business Class for $365
- Hyatt 10% Back Promo And Last-Minute Getaway Deals!
- 5,000 United Miles Next Hertz Rental (targeted)
- Save Big At Hilton This Summer Flash Sale!
- Earned 10,000 Delta MQMs The Easy Way!
- Triple British Airways Avios Points
- Save Up To 44% At Starwood Hotels Cabo, Chicago And More
- Save Money On Uber With These
- New Amex Offers For You!
- Great Deal $100 Off Bose Headphones!
- Save 35% Redeeming Starpoints At These Resorts
Drink of the Week:
- Woodford on the Rocks in First Class
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.