Yesterday I used a couple deals to send Mother’s Day flowers to the Grandmas. Basically, I went through Ebates, plus used a discounted flower arrangement to maximize an Amex Offer for You at 1800Flower.com and got free shipping with Shoprunner. Let’s take a look at how my triple dip can be better with a quadruple dip!
Save BIG On Mother’s Day Flowers!
Just now, I received an offer from Masterpass that could have made my order so much better. So, here you go if you still have Mother’s Day flowers to order. Take a look:
Let’s assume that you have an eligible Amex card and can save or saved the Offer for You as follows, which was widely available on most of my cards.
- 1800Flower.com, Spend $50 Get $15 back, expires 6/30/17.
How My Deal Could Have Been Better
Here’s how my deal could have been so much better. With Masterpass, you can use any card to check out. So assume that you use your Masterpass to checkout and charge an Amex card that has the above Offer for You loaded to it. With this Masterpass offer you will save $20 on a $39.99 or more 1800Flower.com order (though 5/14.) Assuming that you have free Shoprunner via Amex as well and go through a shopping portal, you can order a sweet Mother’s Day gift on the cheap with this quadruple dip!
- Start with a shopping portal such as Ebates (which had a whopping 20% at time of posting.) Definitely sign up for Ebates if you don’t have it, you can get a $10 bonus here.
- Shop 1800Flower.com here.
- Make sure your total when you check out will trigger the Amex Offer for You (what you pick will vary depending on if you are ordering one big order or several smaller orders.)
- Make sure you checkout with Masterpass and use promo code MPSHOP which will take $20 off $39.99+ orders.
- Make sure that your linked card to Masterpass is the loaded Amex card with the Offer for You.
- Assuming you spend $50+ after all discounts, you should get another $15 back in statement credit from Amex Offer for You.
- As an example, you could order $70 in flowers and gifts, with the Masterpass savings, you get $20 off so spend $50. With the Ebates 20% you get $10 in cash back and an additional $15 Amex statement credit. This makes your $70 order effectively only $25! Nice!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
Mom is happy or your wife is happy and you didn’t spend a fortune! Happy Shopping and deal maximizing!