This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Hilton is offering a deal right now and into the early fall where you can score a 3rd night free at select Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, or Curio Hotels by 9/30/17. You will need to pay with your Visa Signature or Visa Infinite card to get in on this deal.
3rd Night Free Select Hilton Hotels With Visa
- Book a 3+ night stay at select Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, or Curio Hotels by 9/30/17 (check in Thursday, Friday, or Saturday)
- Complete your stay by 10/31/17
- Pay with your Visa Signature or Visa Infinite card
- See full terms of this offer here
For a limited-time only, enjoy your third night free* at participating Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™ and Curio – A Collection by Hilton™ when you complete a weekend stay between June 15, 2017 and October 31, 2017 and pay with your Visa Signature® card.
Offer also includes the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection’s seven premium benefits:
- Best available rate guarantee
- Automatic room upgrade upon arrival, when available
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi, when available
- Complimentary continental breakfast daily
- $25 USD food or beverage credit
- VIP Guest status
- 3PM check-out upon request, when available
One free night per stay valid for arrivals Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Three consecutive night minimum length of stay required. Offer must be booked on a Visa Luxury Hotel Collection website or through a Visa Concierge. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of rooms available for this promotion.
Check out this offer where you can score a 3rd night free at select Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, or Curio Hotels by 9/30/17.
If you are looking for more ways to earn more Hilton points, consider the Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express and the Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express.
Right now you can also get 50% Off Hilton Points
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.