This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Find out the top reasons you need The Platinum Card® from American Express including lounge access, airline fee credits, Uber credits, hotel eilte status and more in the 5 Reasons I Got The Platinum Card
- 5 Reasons I Got The Platinum Card
- Amex Global Lounge Collection Overview for Platinum Cardholders
- Finding Cheap Mileage Run Deals
- Boeing 777X to Debut in 2020 Despite Order Struggles
- Jet Fuel Gushing from United Airlines 767 Cancels Flight to Venice
- Earn Double American Express Membership Rewards Points
- How Uber Rides With Platinum Works
- Complaints Against Airlines Up 70% On Heels Of United Fiasco
- Range Rovers and Jaguars Coming to Lyft
- United Airlines Expands Flights to Hawaii
- More Hotels Testing Virtual Personal Assistants
- Distillery Lounge Now Available For Platinum Cardholders
Mileage run deals can be difficult to find, however here are several ways you can go about doing so! Learn the tips and trick on Finding Cheap Mileage Run Deals in this post.
- 15% Points Back On Awards With JetBlue
- Amazon Save 20% Gift Cards
- Marriott Discount With Great New Amex Offer
- Act Fast: Score Cheap $20 Fares with JetBlue Flash Fares
- Save 30% Hilton Hotels In Hawaii
- Some New Amex Offers For You!
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards
- Starwood Save Up To 25% Rates
- New Status Match Open
Check out our review from the W Los Angeles – West Beverly Hills, a SPG Category 6 property starting at 20,000 Starpoints per night.
Drink of the Week:
- Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.