This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Score some Amazing Vegas hotel deals this summer through Fine Hotels and Resorts with the American Express Platinum Card or the The Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN.
- Amazing Vegas Hotel Deals with Fine Hotels and Resorts
- The Differences Between Tokyo Narita and Haneda Airport
- United Apologizes For Taking Toddler’s Seat But, Is That Enough?
- Delta First Class Passenger Assaults Flight Attendant
- The Best Travel Stroller Ever
- Delta Announces New Routes from Boston
- United Express CRJ700 Engine Fire at Denver International Airport
A Delta Air Lines 767-300 was forced to return to Seattle Tacoma on it’s way to Beijing after a 23 year old First Class passenger assaulted a flight attendant up in the air.
- Wyndham Up To 10,000 Points Offer (targeted)
- 2 $10 Amazon Promo Codes Prime Now
- Save Up To 52% At Starwood Hotels
- How To Save Save 35% On SPG Starpoints
- HOT! Amazon Get $30 Off $60 When Use 1 MR Point!
- Earn 100,000 Bonus American Airlines AAdvantage Miles
- New Amex Offers For You! Save On Tickets And More!
- Deal Alert Fares From Only $20!
- Choice Privileges Status Match
- Free $10 Amazon Credit Change 1 Click To Citi Card (targeted)
- Save With Discounted Gift Cards
- Deal Alert Flights From $42!
Drink of the Week:
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.