This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
If you are looking to book some flights, check out this sale where when you book by Thursday, you can score fares from only $42! Remember with this sale, you can also save on points redemptions so check out this sale from Southwest to see what deals you can find! This sale is good for domestic travel through December 13, 2017.
Deal Alert Low Fares Starting At $42 or 1861 points!
- Book by 7/27.
- Seats, travel days, and markets limited.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Continental US travel valid 8/22 – 12/13.
- Travel dates may vary for cities outside the contiguous U.S. Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.
Terms & Conditions
- Purchase from July 11 through July 27, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid August 22 through December 13, 2017. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 6 through November 2, 2017.International travel valid August 22 through December 13, 2017.
- Domestic and San Juan, Puerto Rico travel blacked out September 1, September 4, November 21-22 & November 25-27, 2017. Sale fares from international destinations blacked out November 28, 2017.
What Credit Card Should I Use?
Make sure to use a card that will earn you bonus points on your airline purchase, like the The Platinum Card® from American Express which earns you 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines. Or consider the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express which earns you 3X points for flights booked with airlines!
Check out this sale on Southwest to see what fares you can score that will help you with your travels. Remember that you can also save on points redemptions when they offer these sales.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.