This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
JetBlue is offering a status match, valid through the rest of 2017 but, you need to submit for it by tomorrow August 14, 2017 (11:59 PM EST). If you complete the Mosaic Challenge, you can also earn Mosaic membership through 2018. If you are looking to fly with JetBlue more, check out this offer where you can status match.
Last Call Jet Blue Status Match!
If you have the following you can match to Mosaic:
- Virgin America®: Elevate® Silver, Elevate® Gold
- Alaska Airlines®: Mileage Plan™; MVP® Gold or MVP® Gold 75k
- American Airlines®: AAdvantage Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro®, AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
- Delta®: SkyMiles Medallion® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond
- Southwest Airlines®: Rapid Rewards® A-List Preferred or Companion Pass
- United®: MileagePlus® Premier® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Premier1K®
JetBlue Status Match
If you have elite status on another airline, enter the Mosaic Status Match, and if you qualify, we’ll grant you Mosaic through the rest of 2017. Plus, you’re automatically registered into the Mosaic Challenge, where you can earn Mosaic membership through 2018 if completed. You will have 90 days to earn 3,750 base flight TrueBlue points during your Challenge period to qualify for Mosaic through December 31, 2018. Are you a Blue Inc. customer? Any bookings made through Blue Inc. will also count during your Challenge period. As a reminder, you earn 3 base flight points for every dollar you spend on JetBlue-operated flights.
If you don’t have elite status on another carrier, you can still sign up for the TrueBlue Mosaic Challenge!
TrueBlue Mosaic® Status Match & Challenge Terms:
- You must register for the TrueBlue Mosaic Challenge (“Challenge”) by August 14, 2017 (11:59 PM EST) by registering at https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/2017summermosaic.
- Mosaic Status Match: You must have elite status on one of the following eligible airline loyalty programs and statuses:
Delta® SkyMiles Medallion® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond; United® MileagePlus® Premier® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Premier1K®; American Airlines® AAdvantage Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro® or AAdvantage Executive Platinum®; Southwest® Rapid Rewards® A-List Preferred or Companion Pass; Virgin America Elevate Silver or Gold; and Alaska Airlines® Mileage PlanTM MVP® Gold or MVP® Gold 75k. See full terms on offer page.
Check out this offer for a JetBlue status match. They have had similar offers before. Benefits of Mosaic include first and second bag for free, waived change and cancellation fees, complimentary alcoholic beverages onboard and more.
Travel Rewards Credit Cards
|Intro APR for Purchases||Intro APR for Balance Transfers||Regular APR||Annual Fee||More Details|
|0% for up-to 15 months||0% for up-to 15 months||Up-to 29.99% Variable||$0 – $450|
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.