This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is a new American Express Offer for You available in my account today for Ray-Ban.com. I love my Ray-Ban sunglasses and actually just lost them right before my last trip. I will definitely be able to make sure of this Offer for You! Check your account and add the Offers for You that you think that you can use to your eligible Amex card/s. Be sure to use the Trick For Saving Amex Offers For You On Multiple Cards.
New Amex Offer For You Great Travel Item!
Ray-Ban.com, Spend $175, get $35 back, expires 10/4/17.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
I love Amex Offers for You and this is one that will save me some money on some new glasses! Post a comment if you had anything else new today!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.