This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
- Increased Sign-Up Bonuses On Delta Credit Cards
- American Express Mailing Out Gifts of Appreciation
- American Airlines Announces New Routes from Philadelphia
- United’s New Overbooking System for Oversold Flights
- MGM Resorts MLife Platinum Status Extended for Another Year
- Dominican Republic Airport Lounge Features Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Great Deal 35,000 Starpoints Card Offer!
- Air France A380 Engine Blows Inflight from Paris to Los Angeles
- Google Express Is Getting More Awesome!
United is rolling out their new overbooking system for oversold flights, where flyers will be able to volunteer to take a later flight for compensation at both the kiosk or the website.
- 15,000 Bonus Starpoints Targeted Spend Bonus
- Earn Double United Miles to Hong Kong (Targeted)
- 5,000 Bonus Points For Hilton Cardholders
- Earn 35,000 Bonus American Airlines AAdvantage Miles
- Alaska Airlines Targeting College Students MVP Status & Free Miles!
- American Express 2x MR Points
- Interesting! Hyatt Adds Homes $100 Off Code
- Starwood Save Up 35% Hotel Stays
- Save On Hampton And Hilton Garden Inn
- Up To 50% Bonus Alaska Miles
- $50 Off Hotels.com With PayPal
- Deal: $50 Off at Hyatt Place & Hyatt House for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers
- Amazon $25 Off $50 When Use 1 MR Point! (Targeted)
Check out our recent review of Eva Air Business Class referred to as Royal Laurel from Seattle to Taipei, which was booked using 80,000 United Mileage Plus points.
Drink of the Week:
- Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.