If you’re headed to Vancouver, Canada this winter, you’ll want to check out their latest offer, where you’ll be able to score an American Express Gift Card, valued up to $125 with your stay (including one night stays).
This offer is valid for stays from October 30 through December 31, 2017. BeVancouver has offered similar promotions in the past, so I’m not all that surprised that this offer is back.
Taking a look at some sample availability with this offer:
You can book the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver for $177 and receive a $100 Amex Gift Card:
You can book The Burrard for $69 and receive a $75 Amex Gift Card:
- Check-in must be between October 30 2017 and December 31 2017
- Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express
- This promotion is non-cancellable and non-transferrable
- All bookings will be made in CAD and any other currency displayed is a representative value
- Guests will receive their $50, $75, $100, or $125 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card per booking
- Guests will receive an additional $50 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card for every additional night after the first night
- Separate consecutive bookings at the same hotel will not result in the guest receiving more than one $50, $75, $100, or $125 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card
- A Maximum of 3 bookings per person is enforced – all subsequent bookings will be converted into normal Best Available Rate bookings (and will apply the corresponding Terms and Conditions) and the guest will not receive an AMEX Prepaid Gift Card
- AMEX Pre-Paid Gift Cards must be used within 3 months of receiving them
- beVancouver Terms and Conditions Apply
If you’re looking to save some money on your next trip to Vancouver, be sure to check out this offer since there are some great deals to be had here! For maximum value, you’ll want to book one night stays and hotel hop to get the most amount back in Amex gift cards, but note that this promotion is limited to 3 bookings per person.
Feel free to report back your successes with this offer!
Hat Tip: One Mile at a Time