If you have some more travel to book, make sure you check out Southwest’s last sale of the year. This one you need to book by 12/28 and you can travel 1/2/2018 – 5/23/2018.
Southwest Last Sale Of Year
- Book by 12/28.
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Seats, travel days, and markets limited.
- Domestic travel valid 1/2/2018 – 5/23/2018.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid 1/16/2018 – 3/1/2018 and 4/3/2018 – 5/17/2018. International travel valid 1/9/2018 – 3/1/2018 and 4/3/2018 – 5/18/2018.
- Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.
What Credit Card Should I Use?
Make sure to use a card that will earn you bonus points on your airline purchase, like the The Platinum Card® from American Express which earns you 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines. See current credit card offers here.
If you have some flights to book, check out this latest sale. Check out this sale from Southwest where you can score flights starting at only $49! Remember that you can also save on points redemptions when they offer these sales.