This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
If you have some more travel to book, make sure you check out Southwest’s last sale of the year. This one you need to book by 12/28 and you can travel 1/2/2018 – 5/23/2018.
Southwest Last Sale Of Year
- Book by 12/28.
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Seats, travel days, and markets limited.
- Domestic travel valid 1/2/2018 – 5/23/2018.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid 1/16/2018 – 3/1/2018 and 4/3/2018 – 5/17/2018. International travel valid 1/9/2018 – 3/1/2018 and 4/3/2018 – 5/18/2018.
- Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.
What Credit Card Should I Use?
Make sure to use a card that will earn you bonus points on your airline purchase, like the The Platinum Card® from American Express which earns you 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines. Or consider the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express which earns you 3X points for flights booked with airlines!
If you have some flights to book, check out this latest sale. Check out this sale from Southwest where you can score flights starting at only $49! Remember that you can also save on points redemptions when they offer these sales.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.