This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Hilton and American Express have just launched an amazing sign-up offer for their new Hilton Honors American Express Business Card. This card is offering a lucrative sign-up bonus up to 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after meeting the minimum spend requirements.
One of my favorite perks of this card is that it comes with Hilton Honors Gold Status just for having the card, which offers room upgrades, complimentary internet, late check-outs, bonus points and more! a
Additionally, if you spend $15,000 annually you’ll earn a free weekend night award each year.
- Earn up to 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points.
- Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership, and 25,000 Bonus Points after you make another $1,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 6 months.
- Earn Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card: 12X at hotels & resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business&Travel Purchases, 3X Everywhere Else. Terms & Limitations Apply.
- Enjoy complimentary Gold status with your Hilton Honors Business Card. ‡
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Earn another Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
- Relax with 10 free airport lounge visits each year once enrolled in complimentary Priority Pass Select membership, which offers access to over 1,000 lounges in over 120 countries.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees
If you’re looking for a great sign-up bonus you’ll definitely want to consider this card. When it comes to earning hotel elite status, the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card comes with Hilton Gold just for having the card. Additionally, if you spend $15,000 on the card annually you’ll then receive a free weekend night.
This card has a great earning rate of 12 points per dollar spent with Hilton, and comes with 10 free airport lounge passes with Priority Pass Select.
Do you have any questions about these cards? Feel free to comment below!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.