I like warehouse clubs but, I don’t really like paying for the memberships. Right now there is a nice triple dip possibility for those who would like to join Sam’s Club and have American Express cards by January 31, 2018.
Hot Deal On Sam’s Club Possible 3x Dip
Let’s take a look
- Right now if you go to Sam’s Club.com you can score a $10 eGift card and instant savings (50% off several products) when you join the $45 membership by January 31st.
- But wait, there’s more! If you have some American Express cards, check to see if you have the following offers on your cards. I have both of these on the same card.
Spend $45 on new Sam’s Club membership online, get $25 back! Expires 1/31/18.
Spend $30+ online at Sam’s Club, get $15 back! Expires 1/31/18.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton HHonors(TM) Card from American Express
Back in July, American Express offered Free Sam’s Club Membership With Amex Offers!These offers are also pretty good. Basically on the $45 annual membership, you will get $25 back plus the $10 eGift card, which is a net of only $10 annual membership fee when you combine these two deals. Then when you shop online with your new membership, you can also score $15 back on a $30 purchase. Not to bad. Happy Shopping!