This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express is a no annual fee card that has many benefits!
New Offer Up To $500 Cash Back!
For a no annual fee card, theSimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express is stacked with some great benefits. This offer is live now if you are planning to pick up a new Amex Business card.
Strong Benefits for a No Fee Card include:
- 5% cash back on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and U.S. office supply stores. ( the first $50,000 in purchases per calendar year)
Earn 3% Cash Back on the Select Category of Your Choice
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- Hotel rooms purchased directly from hotels
- Car rentals purchased from select car rental companies
- U.S. gas stations
- U.S. restaurants
- U.S. purchases for advertising on select media
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 5% and 3% apply to the first $50,000 in purchases per calendar year, then 1% applies thereafter.
- OPEN Benefits – Your SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express comes fully equipped with the OPEN Savings® benefit to give you extra value when you make eligible business purchases at Fedex, HP, Hertz, and 1-800-Flowers.
Are you a Sole Proprietor?
You don’t have to have a big business to have a business card. If you have a small business, (for example, even if you sell on eBay or rent your house out on AirBnB) you don’t need an EIN to apply for a Business card, you can use your Social Security number instead and put down that that you are a sole proprietor.
Check out the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express. Of course being an Amex cardholder also gets you access to awesome Amex Offers for You!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.