Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
Check here to see if you are targeted for up to a 30% transfer bonus to JetBlue points when you transfer American Express Membership Rewards points. The normal redemption is 250 AMEX points converting into 200 JetBlue points.
Are You Targeted For Amex MR Transfer Bonus To Jet Blue?
Right now you may be targeted for one of the following:
- 10% bonus, so 250 AMEX points converts to 220 JetBlue points
- 20% bonus, so 250 AMEX points converts to 240 JetBlue points
- 30% bonus, so 250 AMEX points converts to 260 JetBlue points
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
Were you targeted for this offer? If so, do you plan to transfer? This may be of interest for those heavy in MR points and needing a specific redemption that saves good money on Jet Blue. Also interesting if you have a JetBlue Plus credit card which offers a 10% points rebate on JetBlue flights.