This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
I wish I was targeted for this American Express Offer for You where you can get $120 statement credit with you $600 spend on your eligible Amex card/s. Nice! Be sure to check your account/s and add this offer to your eligible card/s! Were you targeted for this one?
Check Your Amex Cards For New $120 Delta Savings!
- Get $120 statement credit when you spend $600 at Delta Airlines with a registered Amex card
- Valid through April 8, 2018
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
This is a sweet offer if you are targeted for it. For some reason, I don’t seem to get the Delta ones. Did you get this offer?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.