This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Hilton and American Express recently launched their new Hilton Honors Ascend Card from American Express. This card is offering a lucrative sign-up bonus up to 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after meeting the minimum spend requirements.
One of my favorite perks of this card is that it comes with Hilton Honors Gold Status just for having the card, which offers room upgrades, complimentary internet, late check-outs, bonus points and more! a
Additionally, if you spend $15,000 annually you’ll earn a free weekend night award each year.
- Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases with your new Card within your first 6 months.
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Earn 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Earn 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
If you’re looking for a great sign-up bonus you’ll definitely want to consider this card. When it comes to earning hotel elite status, the Hilton Honors Ascend Card from American Express comes with Hilton Gold just for having the card. Additionally, if you spend $15,000 on the card annually you’ll then receive a free weekend night.
Additionally, if you’re looking to earn even more Hilton Honors points, then consider the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card. This card also hasa lucrative sign-up bonus up to 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after meeting the minimum spend requirements.
If you were to get both of these cards and complete the minimum spending requirements, you’d be looking at earning 200,000 bonus Hilton Honors points!
What does 200,000 Hilton Honors points get you? If you were to redeem for Hilton Category 1 properties, which are just 5,000 points, you’d be able to stay for 40 nights for free at places like the Hilton Garden Inn Bali Ngurah Rai for free, which is a pretty sweet deal!
Do you have any questions about these cards? Feel free to comment below!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.