This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Back in October, we told you about Hyatt Adding Homes. At that time, Hyatt told us that, “Oasis is coming soon to the World of Hyatt program. We are actively working on adding the opportunity for members to earn and redeem points and enjoy benefits for stays at Oasis properties.”
Great News You Can Now Use Hyatt Points On Home Rentals!
Via Skift, Today, on the one-year anniversary of the debut of the World of Hyatt loyalty program, Hyatt announced that it added Oasis, a serviced home rentals platform, to the program. Now, more than 10 million active World of Hyatt members have the ability to both earn and redeem points at more than 2,000 homes spread out over 20 destinations worldwide on Oasis.
Hyatt classifies Oasis as a part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt.
Here’s how you can earn and use your points!
- Beginning today, World of Hyatt members who stay at an Oasis home rental receive five base points per eligible dollar spent on qualifying Oasis nights and the ability to earn tier-qualifying nights.
- Elite members also earn bonus points on eligible Oasis spending and they can request late check-out.
- Loyalty members who also have a Hyatt-branded credit card also earn three bonus points for eligible spending at Oasis.
- Until June 30, members can also earn 1,000 bonus points per qualifying night on top of the base points they’ve earned when they stay with Oasis.
- To redeem points for an Oasis stay, World of Hyatt members can get a $200 credit for every 15,000 points they redeem, and elite members will receive a welcome amenity when they check into their Oasis home.
I love the ability to earn and use my Hyatt points for homes! What do you think of this new option?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.