This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Hilton and American Express have just launched an amazing offer for their new
- Increased 50K Offer Chase Ink Cash Card
- American Airlines Employee Prison Sentence for Sneaking through TSA Security
- New Marriott Rewards Changes Start August
- Passenger Holds Air China Flight Attendant Hostage Onboard
- Horrible: Southwest Airlines Engine Failure Causes Passenger Death
- What Passengers Have Tried to Bring Through Airport Security?!
- Delta Cutting Flight Attendant Staffing on Transcontinental Flights
- JetBlue Airways Flight Attendants to Unionize, Will Onboard Service Change?
- Another New Centurion Lounge Location!
- Tarantula Burger for Exotic Meat Month
- Increased Delta Flights to Europe for Winter
- Why a Lyft Driver Dropped Off a Pilot in a Trader Joe’s Parking Lot
Some extremely tragic news this week after one passenger lost their life, as a Southwest Airlines flight from New York (LGA) to Dallas Love Field made an emergency landing in Philadelphia after the left engine failed onboard the Boeing 737-700 aircraft. Our thoughts and prayers to the family of the passenger as well as everyone onboard.
- 25% Bonus Convert Hotel Points To AAdvantage
- Chase Offers for Hyatt Credit Cardholders
- Chance To Win One Million Points!
- Starwood Save Up To 26% On Hotels
- Free Entrance National Parks
- Hilton Honors Gold Status (Targeted)
- Starwood Save 35% On StarPoints
- New Amex Offers Today!
- Lyft New Promo Code Save $4.20
- Amazon Discounted Gift Card Deals
- Register For Hilton Double Points
- United Airlines Up To 1,000 Bonus Award Miles
On my recent Delta flight from New York (JFK) to Los Angeles, I was fortunate to receive an upgrade at the gate to Delta One, thanks to the airline now allowing Medallion upgrades on these routes. Check out the full review which includes some cut backs to the meal service and onboard staffing levels.
Drink of the Week:
Woodford on the rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.