Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
Last week, we told you how Marriott is out with a new limited time offer on their Marriott Rewards Premier Plus Credit Card – Learn More Here. This card has a lot of benefits including a Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every Anniversary year. You also will get 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year starting in next year! We reported the New Marriott Rewards Changes that will Start in August! So, now is a great time to start thinking about racking up Marriott points!
Benefits of Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus 100K Offer
Check out this card with the new limited time 100,000 points offer after spending $5K within 3 months. Learn More Here. Of course that is in addition the the benefits listed above.
This card comes with some nice protections as well; let’s take a look at those:
- Lost baggage coverage: up to $3,000 per person, for each trip
- Purchase protection: covers new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft (up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account)
- Trip delay reimbursement: If your trip is delayed for more than 6 hours, you could be reimbursed for up to $500 per ticket for reasonable expenses (including meals, lodging, medication, toiletries and/or other personal use items)
Check out the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card – Learn More Here!
- Limited Time Offer! Earn 100,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
- Earn 6 points per $1 spent at participating Marriott Rewards & SPG hotels.
- 2 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Automatic Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year.
- Path to Gold Status when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year.
- Coming in 2019, 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
- Earn unlimited Marriott Rewards points and get Free Night Stays faster.
I like this card offer for the welcome bonus but, also for the free Anniversary Night Award that could be quite lucrative. Keep in mind that Chase’s 5/24 rule will apply with this card but, if you are under the 5/24, this is worth considering! This card comes with a $95 annual fee, but the 100K points and the Free Night Award are definitely big offsets to the fee in my opinion.
Related Marriott Deals