This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
American Express and Hilton are out with a new limited time bonus offer (ends 6/27/2018) on their Hilton Honors American Express Business Card. Let’s take a look at this latest offer and if consider the benefits.
With this offer you will earn 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points when you spend $5k on the card in the 1st 3 months of membership. The card has big earning potential for spend especially at Hilton hotels and resorts, 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X everywhere else. The card also comes with Weekend Night Reward and Gold Status!
Limited Time 125,000 Hilton Bonus Offer
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on your Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership. † Offer ends 6/27/2018
- Earn Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card: 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X Everywhere Else. Terms & Limitations Apply.
- Enjoy complimentary Gold status with your Hilton Honors Business Card. ‡
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. ‡
- Earn another Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year. ‡
- Relax with 10 free airport lounge visits each year once enrolled in complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership, which offers access to over 1,000 lounges in over 120 countries. ‡
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees
What does 125,000 Hilton Honors points get you? If you were to redeem for Hilton Category 1 properties, which are just 5,000 points, you’d be able to stay for 25 nights for free at places like the Hilton Garden Inn Bali Ngurah Rai for free, which is a pretty sweet deal!
Are you a Sole Proprietor?
You don’t have to have a big business to have a business card. If you have a small business, (for example, even if you sell on eBay or rent your house out on AirBnB) you don’t need an EIN to apply for a Business card, you can use your Social Security number instead and put down that that you are a sole proprietor.
Check out this latest card offer for the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card here.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.