This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
American Express is out with a limited time offer (valid through June 27, 2018) on their Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express. The welcome bonus of 75,000 Hilton Honors points after spending $1,000 within the first three months. This is a nice increase to the previous offer of 50,000 Hilton points. This card has no annual fee. Let’s take a look at the benefits.
New Hilton 75K Offer!
Card Benefits of the Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express:
- Hilton Honors Silver status
- 7x Honors points for spend directly with Hilton, 5x points for spend at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations, and 3x points for all other eligible purchases
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Hilton Honors Gold status – If you spend $20,000 on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn Hilton Honors Gold status (through the end of the next calendar year.) Read about Benefits Of Hilton Gold Status here.
- Access to money saving Amex Offers for You!
This is a solid offer on the Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express if you haven’t yet had the card, I’d seriously consider this offer! If you are looking for status with Hilton, this card will get you Hilton Honors Silver status which gives you a fifth night free on award redemptions!
Read more about Hilton:
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.