Yesterday we told you how United is Offering Polaris Customers Private Terminals. United already has a United Polaris lounge at San Francisco International Airport that opened in April. Now on June 4th, the United Polaris lounge will open at Newark Liberty International Airport.
- United Polaris lounge at Newark Liberty International Airport is conveniently located in Terminal C, following security screening, between Gates C102 and C120.
New United Polaris Lounge To Open In Newark
Per the United news release, Beginning June 4, customers traveling in United Polaris®, the airline’s international premium cabin travel experience, will be able to relax and dine before their travels in the new United Polaris lounge at Newark Liberty International Airport.
United Polaris Lounge at EWR Facts & Highlights
- More than 27,000 square feet
- 455 seats
- 15 different types of seating
- 570 power outlets and 450 USB ports
- 4 private phone rooms
- 10 private daybeds outfitted with Saks Fifth Avenue bedding
- 10 luxurious shower suites, featuring rainfall showers and Soho House & Co’s Cowshed Spa products
- Personal valet services, including steaming garments
- A private dining area with table service for up to 48 guests featuring a menu that blends global trends with familiar comfort foods, developed by New York Chef John Glowacki. Menu items include: potato latkes, polenta fries, wild mushroom risotto with a balsamic reduction, and the “Brookie,” a playful combination of a brownie and cookie served with milk.
- A bistro-like buffet that includes a do-it-yourself bagel bar plus sandwiches and wraps such as a curried salmon salad with cucumber raita and baby spinach on a pumpernickel roll as well as a charcuterie board and chicken parmesan.
- A cocktail menu with signature drinks such as the Fernet About It, a unique version of the Cuba Libre containing the Italian libation, and the United Polaris Star, featuring house-made anise-infused vodka. Other house-made items include oolong-steeped bourbon, lavender syrup, vodkas and vermouth.
Hit the comments if you are excited to utilize this latest United Polaris lounge will open at Newark Liberty International Airport June 4th.
The United Polaris lounge at George Bush Intercontinental in Houston will open this summer, followed by the lounge at Los Angeles International Airport this fall.