This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
American Express is out with a new increased offer on the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express. With this offer you can earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. If you are looking for Delta miles consider this offer. I carry this card for many reasons, like this one 10,000 Delta MQMs The Easy Way!
The normal offer is 35,000 bonus miles. With this offer you get the 35,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months plus 5 miles per dollar on all eligible purchases for the first 6 months up to another 35,000 bonus miles.†
Up To 70K Increased Offer Delta Platinum
- Earn 5,000 Medallion®Qualification Miles (MQMs) and 35,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.† In addition, earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.† PLUS, earn 5 miles per dollar on all eligible purchases for the first 6 months up to 35,000 bonus miles.†
Key Benefits of the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express:
- Priority Boarding.‡
- First checked bag free.‡
- No foreign transaction fees.‡
- Special Offer: Earn up to 70,000 Bonus Miles. Earn 35,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Also, earn 5 miles per dollar on eligible purchases with your new Card during the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to 35,000 bonus miles. Special offer expires 7/31/18.
- Earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Check your first bag for free and save up to $50 on a round trip Delta flight.
- Settle into your seat sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy 20% savings on eligible in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit with the American Express Delta Card.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases. Miles don’t expire.
- Terms and limitations apply
- See Rates & Fees
For more credit card offers that can help earn you status with Delta, check out this page. It’s great logging into your SkyMiles account and seeing 10,000 bonus MQM’s. I work hard all year to spend the required amounts to hit MILES BOOST® (creative ways, many of which we blog about), so I was pleased to see these bonus MQM’s post! How I hit my MILES BOOST® on my Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express for another 15k MQMs
If you are looking for more ways to earn Delta miles, consider the Delta Reserve card, The Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express, Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.