This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Yesterday we told you about Bonus 30,000 Membership Rewards Points Business Gold Rewards.
Reader DKinLV let’s us know that there is a similar offer available on their The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN!
Bonus MR Points Offer On Business Platinum Cards (Targeted)
Reported offer is for 35K Bonus MR points:
- 25K for first $5k in spend
- 10K for next $5k in spend.
Keep in mind that these types of offers are targeted but, do come around from time to time so log into your Amex account to see if you see this offer. If we get the link for this offer, we will post it. Right now there is a great offer on Amex Business Platinum card.
Top 5 Amex Business Platinum Benefits:
- American Express Global Lounge Collection: Through their expansive network of lounges, you’ll have access to over 1,000 airport lounges in 120 countries. These include access to the American Express Centurion Lounges, a Priority Pass Select membership, and Delta SkyClub Access. These are some of the best lounges domestically. Especially the elite Centurion Lounges that the Platinum card will get you into!
- 35% Points Back on Redemptions: When redeeming your hard earned Membership Rewards points, for all or part of your flight with that airline, you’ll get a 35% rebate back to your account. This is an unique perk to this card, that the personal one doesn’t offer. You have the ability to earn up to 500,000 bonus points annually with this benefit.
- 10 Free Gogo Wifi Passes Each Year: Who doesn’t love staying connected at 35,000 feet? With the business version of this card, you’ll get 10 free Gogo Wifi passes each year. You can select your passes online and they’re good for any of the airlines that offer Gogo Wifi, including Delta.
- Higher Earning Ratio on Large Purchases: For those looking to do some major spending on their card, then you’re in luck. With the business version, you earn 1.5X points on purchases of over $5,000 or more.
- Lower Annual Fee: You get the same lounge access privileges that the personal card gets, however the annual fee for this card is $450 a year, vs $550. You’ll save $100 a year annually over the personal card, so if lounge access is a key reason for choosing one of these cards, then this one will cost you less.
If you can hit these spends, this is a sweet offer on the The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.