This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Want to plan a trip? Heading to Asia? Have Delta miles? Check out the latest Delta Flash sale with award tickets to Asia starting at only 40,000 miles.
- BOOK by 11:59pm ET Wednesday, July 11
- TRAVEL Sept 10 – Dec 10, 2018
- Starting at 40,000 miles round-trip plus taxes and fees (Main Cabin)
- Starting at 70,000 miles round-trip plus taxes and fees (Delta Premium Select)
Grab Delta Flash Sale Award Tickets To Asia
Live your best #DeltaMedallionLife by booking an Award Trip to Asia during this month’s SkyMiles Flash Sale. Explore the palaces, peaks and buzzing streets of Nagoya, Beijing, Shanghai and more.
Only select routes are featured below, but there’s even more on sale. Search deals from your home market using our Flex Booking Calendar and see where your miles can take you next.
Hurry— these deals will be gone in a two-day flash.
1. See deals for your city.
- If your home airport is listed below, choose your destination to explore deals from your city.
- Don’t see your city listed? Click HERE, enter your home airport and destination, and explore available deals.
2. Book your trip with miles.
Need Delta Miles?
If you are looking for more ways to earn Delta miles, consider the Delta Reserve card, or Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express.
Business option include, Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express, Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card and Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express.
Check out the latest Delta Flash sale with award tickets to Asia starting at only 40,000 miles.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.