Chase Ultimate Rewards points are incredibly useful and among some of the best points currency to collect. Right now, the Ink Business Preferred Credit Card is offering 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards point sign-up bonus. Let’s take a look at the benefits –Learn More Here.
Reasons To Grab 80K Ink Business Preferred Offer
- The Bonus of 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after opening your account. Of course 80k is a great reason, let’s look at 2 more reasons to grab the Ink Business Preferred Credit Card –Learn More Here.
- Transfer Partners – Chase Ultimate Rewards (UR) points are one of the most valuable impart because of how many transfer partners they have across both the hotel and airline industries. Currently they have 4 hotel programs and 8 airline programs. Chase UR Transfer Partners
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year:
- Phone, internet, & cable service
- Advertising purchases on social media and search engine optimization
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn
The Ink Business Preferred Credit Card is offering a strong 80,000 bonus points when you sign up after minimum spending. In addition to the 80k, you also earn 3x points on travel and select business categories like phone, internet and cable (first $150k spent.) Chase UR points can be used for travel through the Chase Ultimate Rewards Travel Portal or transferred to Transfer Partners for even more value. –Learn More Here.