Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
- What’s the World’s Most Profitable Flights?
- Is It Acceptable to Ask for Full Breakfast Instead of Club Lounge Breakfast?
- Southwest Airlines Expands at Dallas Love Field (DAL) and Exciting Route News
- Delta Retrofitted 777’s With New Delta One Suites
- Earn Double Elite Qualifying Nights at Andaz Hotels This Summer
- AirFrance KLM Discounted Award Flights Save 50%
On the heels of Southwest Airlines to Add More LaGuardia and Washington Reagan (DCA) Flights, the latest route announcement comes that Southwest will be adding new service from their home at Dallas Love Field (DAL) starting early next year. Find out Southwest Airlines Expands at Dallas Love Field (DAL) and Exciting Route News
- Score 1,500 AAdvantage Miles And Beyond
- British Airways Double Avios
- Amazing Deal: Delta Caribbean and Mexico Flights for 6,000 SkyMiles
- Limited Time 100,000 Marriott Bonus Points Ending
- 30% Transfer Bonus To Flying Blue Miles
- Amazon Cash Free $10 With $30 Load
- Amazon Prime Day Upcoming
- Deal Alert Fares From Only $45!
- Save Up To $100 On Amazon With 1 MR Point 2x!
- Starwood Save 52% Stays Le Meridien Texas!
- Super Hot! Save Up To $100 On Amazon With 1 MR Point!
- Amazon $10 Free With 1-Click Payment
- New Amex Offer For Amazon – Hurry!
Have you ever had a poor breakfast experience in a club lounge? Were you proactively offered breakfast in the restaurant instead or did you have to ask for it? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below. Find out Is It Acceptable to Ask for Full Breakfast Instead of Club Lounge Breakfast?
Drink of the Week:
- Avion Margarita
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!