This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Chase has launched a 100,000 point initial offer for the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card Learn about the card here.
Big IHG 100,000 Point Offer
Previously the offer was 80,000 points so this is definitely worth taking a look at. Let’s take a look at the offer and the benefits:
- 100,000 points after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
- Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide.
- Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
- You can actually also get 5,000 bonus points after you add 1st authorized user and make a purchase in the first three months
- Earn 10 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants and 1x points elsewhere
- Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit reimbursement of up to $100 every 4 years
IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card Learn about the card here with the increased sign up bonus of 100,000; is worth taking a look at getting this card. The free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights is also a solid reason.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.