Chase has launched a 100,000 point initial offer for the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card Learn about the card here.
Big IHG 100,000 Point Offer
Previously the offer was 80,000 points so this is definitely worth taking a look at. Let’s take a look at the offer and the benefits:
- 100,000 points after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
- Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide.
- Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
- You can actually also get 5,000 bonus points after you add 1st authorized user and make a purchase in the first three months
- Earn 10 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants and 1x points elsewhere
- Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit reimbursement of up to $100 every 4 years
IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card Learn about the card here with the increased sign up bonus of 100,000; is worth taking a look at getting this card. The free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights is also a solid reason.