This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
If you’re looking to earn bonus SkyMiles, Earn 130,000 Bonus Delta SkyMiles with Limited Time Offers. Delta and American Express have increased welcome offers for the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express and the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express allowing you to earn 130,000 bonus Delta SkyMiles after completing the minimum spend requirements when you apply by 9/19/2018.
- Earn 130,000 Bonus Delta SkyMiles with Limited Time Offers
- Southwest Airlines Cracking Down on Emotional Support Animal Policy
- Southwest Airlines Changes EarlyBird Pricing Model
- Overview of United Basic Economy Fares
- 65K Point Southwest Priority Card Launch Ending
- Centurion Suite At U.S. Open
- Partially Undressed Lady Tied Up On Flight
- Marriott/SPG Make Award Bookings Today – Last Chance!
- Chase Will Also Offer Cardmembers Lounge Access At U.S. Open
- Last Chance Transfer Chase UR To Korean Air Skypass 8/24/18
- Another New Priority Pass Restaurant!
- Delta Launches New Corporate Benefits Program With Air France & KLM
- Amazon Deal Of Day Anker Charging Accessories
- How You Can Avoid Gate Checking Your Carry-On Bag on Certain Delta Flights
Southwest Airlines announced they’ll be changing their popular EarlyBird Pricing Model, which currently is offered at $15. The new pricing will be a variable pricing of $15, $20, and $25 depending on the length of route and EarlyBird demand on that particular route. See the full details here: Southwest Airlines Changes EarlyBird Pricing Model.
- Discounted Delta Awards to Australia for 50,000 SkyMiles
- $100 Nordstrom Gift Card for Amex Cardholders (Targeted)
- Amazon Great Deal On Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Up To 10K Bonus Points With Spend SPG
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards
- Delta Award Tickets Caribbean From 6k
- Rock’n Good Deals! Delta Award Sale To Europe
- United Chance To Win 1 Million Miles
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards
- New Amex Travel Hotel Offer Save $100!
On a return from a Europe vacation, I had the pleasure of flying Alitalia in business class from Rome (FCO) to Los Angeles (LAX). The flight is approximately 12 hours and 45 minutes and Alitalia operate a 777-200ER on the route with 30 lie flat business class seats in a 1-2-1 configuration. See the details in Flight Review: Alitalia Business Class Rome (FCO) to Los Angeles
Drink of the Week:
- Delta Silver Horizon
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.